Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Cinch! Diet Plan Foods To Lose Weight




What To Eat To Lose Weight
By [http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=Craig_McPherson]Craig McPherson

I`m fat. Well, I was till I found out what to eat to lose weight.The good news is we can both do something about it. Bear with me while I sink into a bit of history here. During the 80`s I was 20-30yo. I was very active in sports and my job was very manual. I was (and still are) 180cms (5ft 11in) and a well built 85kgs(185lbs). As a garbage collector during the day and my 3 day/week training regime for football I was very fit.

As I hit my 30`s I did notice my stomach getting bigger. Due to a combination of cutting my training down AND the implementation of automation in my job which did not require me to run behind a garbage truck anymore.

I left that job for a position in the hospitality industry as a manger of a pub. Now let me tell you, pub food & easy access to alcohol is not a good mix. The kilos piled on. I was oblivious to it of course. First I reached 90kgs, then 95. I stayed at 95kgs for the next 4 years and accepted this as my normal weight. After all, my Dad and a brother are both over 100kgs and genetics was my excuse for this.

I had toyed with the idea of putting in the effort to lose weight but the pain of doing it was greater than the gain. That was until I stepped on the scales a month ago out of curiosity and nearly fell over... 102kgs (225lbs). Do you have any idea what seeing 3 figures on a scale feels like. Maybe you do. It is gut wrenching (Pardon the pun).

My search was on. I scoured everywhere for a method to get my weight under 100kgs. I had to find out what to eat to lose weight Nothing,Until...I stumbled across a book. I downloaded it and read it and thought that it had merit. I did nothing about it till a week later when I read it again. This time the light came on. "I can do this" I thought. It is easy.

The strategies were a piece of cake ( I still eat cake too). The hardest part was NOT doing as it said. After 21 days of starting this I have lost 7.5kgs (17lb). I still have another 8kgs to lose. My goal weight is 87kgs.All the gurus tell me I should be 80 kgs for my height but that will not happen due to my frame and bone structure. I will be comfortable at 87kgs. I will re-access the situation then and decide if 2 or 3 more should come off.

Already my work colleagues have noticed not only the difference in my size but my demeanour has changed too. Energy is up ( my wife is happy),and I have noticed an improvement in my concentration & decision making.

Do you want to know the real bonus though? I still eat exactly what I ate before this. Here is a sample of what I have eaten the last 7 days.

Cereal
Toast with butter and peanut butter
Sandwiches
Chicken Parmigiani with vegies
Cream bun
Jam Tart
Coffee with sugar
Calamari
Porterhouse Steak
Lollies ( I love 'em)
Toasted Sandwiches

All the things I have adored for years are still eaten.

There is one point I should mention. The book states that no strenuous exercise should be taken. Because of my still competitive nature I have hit the pavement 3 times a week. Nothing dramatic mind you. I hardly get a sweat up though. Actually, I nearly got arrested on one jog for loitering, that`s how slow I go.

Seriously folks, this is a cinch. That simple little book has changed my life for the better. All it did was guide me as to what to eat to lose weight.

To download this book and start you on the way to a healthier lifestyle, go to [http://www.perfectsixpackabs.info/what-to-eat-to-get-a-six-pack]Perfect Six Pack Abs

Article Source: [http://EzineArticles.com/?What-To-Eat-To-Lose-Weight&id=451813] What To Eat To Lose Weight

No comments:

Post a Comment